Natural and effective relief for pain, injury and health issues
Acupuncture at Hub
Acupuncture involves the gentle tapping of ultra-fine disposable needles into specific points in the body, and is used to address a wide range of conditions, from back pain to stress and anxiety, and to complement conventional medical treatments such as IVF.
Acupuncture works by stimulating the blood vessels, nervous system and immune system to help the body to heal itself. As well as helping to alleviate the effects of many common health conditions, you will also find that acupuncture has a wealth of wonderful benefits, no matter what your reason for treatment.
What are the Benefits of Acupuncture?
- Acupuncture promotes better sleeping habits, leaving you feeling more vibrant and alert throughout the day
- Acupuncture will reduce your stress levels.
- Acupuncture can also help to promote weight loss, and is the ideal option if you’re looking to kick start a healthy lifestyle.
- Increasing the blood flow and enhance the circulation
- Augmenting skin and muscle blood flow
- Decreasing heart rate and reducing high blood pressure
- Regulating autonomic nervous system
- Normalising the function of digestive system
- Enhancing the immune system
- Balancing the reproductive hormones
Is Acupuncture right for me?
Acupuncture is the best alternative treatment for variety of diseases affecting:
- Head & Neck pains
- Limbs and Muscular pains
- Digestive System problems including stomach ulcers and IBS
- Respiratory System problems including Asthma and bronchitis
- Cardio Vascular
- Genito-urinary System
Located opposite Clapham Common tube station, the Hub is convenient and easily accessible for patients coming from; Clapham, Battersea, Balham, Tooting, Brixton, Wandsworth, Putney and Stockwell.